|Woven type||plain woven|
|Mesh count||30-500 mesh/inch(13 T~165 T )|
|Wire diameter||27-200 μm|
|Width||1.27 m, 1.65 m, 1.83 m, 2.30 m, 3.30 m, 3.60 m, etc|
|Color||white, yellow, etc.|
|Standard length||50 m/roll|
• low elasticity, high tension
• Accurate standard mesh to guarantee the uniformity
• Imported weaving machines and material
• Acid resistance and Alkali resistance
• Various colors are available
• Various kinds mesh are available, filter, waterproof, printing functions.
Ceramic, PCB, Textile, Glass, Large poster, Membrane switches, Packing, Screen, Image, Medical equipment printing
and so on.
Choose the Right Mesh Count
60 Mesh - A Course mesh count for use with Glitter Inks.
86/90 Mesh - Recommended for printing opaque white/light colors onto dark fabric to allow maximum opacity.
110 Mesh - Recommended for general textile work, printing light on dark, dark on light.
125/160 Mesh - Recommended for general textile work but with some finer detail/line work.
180/200 Mesh - Textiles; smooth and light fabric, Half-Tone, General.
230/250 Mesh - Textiles; extremely light material, Graphics, General.
305/355 Mesh - Process work